Subscription boxes can be a fun and convenient way to provide kids and teens with a regular supply of educational materials. Here are 11 options to consider:
- KiwiCo – They offer a variety of boxes for kids and teens of all ages, including boxes focused on science, technology, engineering, art, and math (STEM/STEAM).
- Little Passports – They offer many different kinds of boxes for kids and teens focused on different themes and countries around the world.
- Wild Life Outdoor Adventure Boxes – This subscription box service offers kits that inspire outdoor play and exploration. They come with outdoor gear, games, and activities, and they’re great for ages 6-12+
- I’m The Chef Too – They offer baking kits that blend food, STEM, and art into educational fun!
- Mel Science – They offer hands-on, fun science experiment kits for kids and teens.
- Green Kid Crafts – They offer a variety of boxes for kids and teens focused on environmental science and sustainability. Each box contains 4-6 screen free, hands on crafts and experiments for kids ages 3-10+
- The Preschool Box – This subscription box service offers monthly preschool activities that encourage learning, reading, and creativity for kids ages 3-6.
- History Unboxed – They offer hands on history lessons from around the world delivered to your door.
- Reading Bug Box – They offer a box of reading books that are hand-picked and personalized for your child based on their age, reading level, and interests. Great for children of all ages.
- Tiny Values – These boxes help teach children ages 5-8 about values such as patience, confidence, kindness, resilience, and more. You can get 45% off of your first box in a 12 month subscription with code MINDFUL45!
- Generation Genius – They offer subscription boxes, as well as video lessons, for Math and Science for grades K-8 with fun, engaging, hands-on lessons students love!
Overall, these subscription boxes offer a range of educational options for kids and teens. Just be sure to consider your child’s interests and age when selecting a box to ensure that they’re getting the most out of their subscription.